About This Course
The right ‘Corporate Etiquette’ adopted by an individual can make him more professional, likable, polite, courteous and approachable. ‘Corporate Etiquette’ is defined as the code of ethical and honorable behavior with respect to a professional practice or behavior among the members of a profession in their dealings with each other. Therefore, ‘Corporate Etiquette’ includes the following:
- Having a proper understanding of the overall business propriety in manners and conduct
- Treating your colleagues, peers, seniors and others around you with respect and being nice and courteous
- To be at ease and comfortable around people
- To put the people around you at ease and make them comfortable around you
- When the employees of a company act professionally and with etiquette, it shows that the company too is credible and trustworthy.
- Conducting oneself with etiquette in a corporate environment also helps to create a personal branding which may serve as a competitive edge against your competitors.
- Every business has customers whether they are the end consumers, suppliers, distributors, other businesses etc.
- Hence, the success of each and every business lies in keeping these customers happy and satisfied.
- A good and sure shot way of keeping your customers happy and satisfied is through what is known as ‘Customer Care’.
- ‘Customer Care’ helps to show your customers that you care for them, value their patronage and helps you to treat them with respect and consideration.
- So, displaying your etiquette to your customers helps to convey this care to them and make them feel respected and valued.
- Happy and satisfied customers in turn would become loyal customers who would also spread the good word about your company’s products and services and bring more customers to you through their invaluable word-of-mouth positive feedback.